Saturday, November 2, 2013

Kevin Hart Gives Back to Philly: Donates $250K to Schools

Kevin Hart Gives Back to Philly: Donates $250K to Schools

Kevin Hart was raised in Philadelphia, and hasn't forgotten where he came from as his fame has continued to rise.  Their school district has been suffering and after Kevin got wind of their struggles, he decided to donate $250K to the school district and parks and recreation centers to help them buy new computers for the students.  Kevin made the announcement in an Instagram video where he stated:
"Philadelphia, aka the city of brotherly love.  I just heard about all the trouble the school district is going through. So I took it upon myself to take $250,000 and put it in the school system to buy new computers. Not because somebody told me to, because I love you, and I put on for my city."

No comments:

Post a Comment