Monday, November 18, 2013

Floyd Mayweather Denies Beating Baby Mama, Says She's On Drugs

Floyd Mayweather Denies Beating Baby Mama, Says She's On Drugs

Floyd Mayweather, the undefeated boxer, sat down with Jamie Foster Brown of Sister 2 Sister magazine to talk the latest on his relationships with Josie Harris who has accused the boxer of domestic violence. The boxer says his baby mama Josie instigated the fight because she was on drugs.
"Okay, I just want to say, what I do for a living, I'm in a contact sport, right? And if they say someone had bodily harm done to 'em, since I'm already a fighter, before even giving me a chance, they're going to say. "He's guilty." Now, restraining a woman that's on drugs and alcohol, have I ever done that? Yes, from going crazy," says Mayweather.
He would continue, "Holding them like, "Relax. You've been drinking. You're not 100 percent coherent. Relax." You know, to where they say, "Okay, he's kicked and beat a woman," but we've yet to have proof. Of course if Floyd Mayweather has brutally beaten a woman, you're going to show pictures. And like I always say, no disrespect to the Simpson family, but you've seen OJ and Nicole. No disrespect to Chris Brown and Rihanna, but you've seen Rihanna. But you've yet to see pictures of Floyd Mayweather and a battered woman. And the thing is, if I'm beating all these women, why do so many women find me interesting and want to be within my circle?"

No comments:

Post a Comment