Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Chief Keef Bashes the Industry: "I'm Glo Gang EBK"

Chief Keef Bashes the Industry: "I'm Glo Gang EBK"

Chicago rapper Chief Keef has slammed the music industry, announcing on Twitter that he's not "f*cking with the industry," and saying he's identifying himself as "Glo Gang EBK" now. While Keef was an independent artist when he first started out, he was signed to Interscope in 2012, which was reported to bring him up to $6 million if sales goals were met. 
While he hasn't crossed over into mainstream success, Keef still managed to sell 300,000 copies of his debut "Finally Rich," which he also pointed out on Instagram. He wrote, "I deserve a lot man. I sold 300thousand Copies. All that sh*t Talkin I know I'm such a big Deal No Promotions, no commercials, And No Tour. Still Sold 300k Copies Almighty."

No comments:

Post a Comment