Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Peter Gunz to Stevie J: My Pedigree of Women Is Different

Peter Gunz to Stevie J: My Pedigree of Women Is Different

The comparisons and similarities between Peter Gunz and Stevie J may be stark, but that isn't sitting well with the "Love & Hip-Hop" star. In a recent interview with VH1, Gunz wanted to finally set the record straight. Gunz told VH1 outside of the reality TV world, he and Stevie J are nothing alike, and even brought the type of women they're associated with.

It bothers me a little bit because they say I'm trying to be Stevie J. I understand the comparison – two women, he's with the side chick, you know, it bothers me a little bit because I never watched Love & Hip Hop Atlanta but I knew immediately that my story line was along the lines of his because I had producers and everyone around me saying 'Oh, we've got another Stevie J-Joseline-Mimi thing,'" he said. 

"But no, me and Stevie J are two completely different characters. He's more on the funny character side while my situation is very real and it's just a different pedigree of people. Sorry, no disrespect, it's just a different pedigree of women and situation," he said speaking on the women they hang around with. "I think that's why I catch so much heat and Stevie gets away with it. He was hated for a little while but then beloved because it's almost like, funny and he's a character, he has the faces and the pregnancy test in his back pocket. This situation is serious and Tara doesn't seem like a person who would tolerate nothing like that, she's extremely intelligent, master's degree, well-versed. Amina: beautiful, extremely talented. Why are these two beautiful women taking this from this old one hit wonder?"

No comments:

Post a Comment