Saturday, July 6, 2013

T.I. Excited to Be Independent Artist Again

T.I. Excited to Be Independent Artist Again

T.I. is once again an independent artist after his deal with Sony fell through, and he seems to be really happy about the situation. Tip recently sat down with MTV News, where he talked about his mindset after learning that he was going to be an independent artist again. 
"It's a lot of work, man, it's a lot of resources to be dedicated to it. But at the end of the day I think it's worth it. It put me back into mind of where we were after 'I'm Serious,' where we had to put our own funds and resources into [2003's] Trap Muzik ... I think that led to a beautiful situation ... and I think right now we're just working to reach another beautiful situation."

No comments:

Post a Comment