Sunday, July 14, 2013

Wale Upset About Tiara Thomas Signing With Interscope

Wale Upset About Tiara Thomas Signing With Interscope

Wale's collaborative partner on a number of songs, Tiara Thomas, opted to sign with Interscope recently, leaving Wale saddened on a number of levels.
The two have collaborated several times since 2010, and most recently got together for the song "Bad." Wale definitely feels a bit betrayed by Thomas' decision.
"It's all good. Shout out to Tiara Thomas and her new situation. It'll take a while for me to do that again," said Wale. "I got trust issues already. I was trying to do something special off loyalty, and based on that, I realized that everybody looking out for themselves. I need to start looking out for myself. I got artists that I am helping but it will never be at that capacity again."
Since the split, both artists have released new versions of their single "Bad."

No comments:

Post a Comment