Thursday, June 20, 2013

Game Reveals He's Dropping His Dead Weight Friends

Game Reveals He's Dropping His Dead Weight Friends

West Coast rapper Game had a moment of clarity concerning the people involved in his life after hosting a party at Tru nightclub in L.A. on Monday night. He took to Instagram to reveal that he is dropping "all people who do not have my best interest at heart." 
"Today I reset life & re-organized my mind. Things that usually stress people in everyday life have no place in mine after today. I am ridding myself of all people who do not have my best interest at heart & praising the people that do. If you don't hear from me then you fell off the cliff in my world. Nothing personal, you're just weighing me down."
He continued, "Last night was a life changer. I was able to look into a small circle of people that surrounded me & weed out the negative verses the positive & went home & had a good nights rest.... Woke up this morning & hit the reset button !!! Every once in awhile afford yourself the luxury of a new beginning in whatever capacity of your life needed... Most important thing: do it with a smile.... Have a good day everybody !!!!! I love you. Did Runyon SOLO to clear my mind.... Back with the @60DaysOfFitness team tomorrow !!!!!!!!!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment