Friday, June 28, 2013

Master P Says He'll Release His Upcoming Album Through Verizon

Master P Says He'll Release His Upcoming Album Through Verizon

Hov's unprecedented "Magna Carta Holy Grail" deal with Samsung has sparked the interest of other label owners, including Master P, who has an album dropping sometime soon. P is considering putting the technique to use himself, this time with Verizon.
"To be honest with you, I think it's genius to partner up with a technology company," said Master P. "I'm working on my album right now and hopefully Verizon will call me real soon. My next record, I'll drop it through them and do it at a football game or something."
Master P was likely joking about the situation to an extent, but there's certainly a respect for the ingenuity with which Jay works. Do you think more people will try to find unorthodox ways to release their music?

No comments:

Post a Comment