Friday, June 21, 2013

Snooki: "I'm Praying I Have a Gay Little Boy One Day"

Snooki: "I'm Praying I Have a Gay Little Boy One Day"

Nicole Polizzi, better known as the feisty little party monster Snooki from "Jersey Shore", is not only an advocate for gays, but she also hopes to have a gay son someday.
Snooki and former "Jersey Shore" co-star Jenni "JWoww" Farley attended the TrevorLIVE event Monday night promoting The Trevor Project's anti-bullying and suicide prevention campaign.
"Me and Jenni weren't exactly the best role models, but now that I'm a mom," the 25-year-old, who has a 10-month-old son with her fiance Jionni LaValle, said at the event in New York. "I'm so grateful for The Trevor Project to support the LGBT youth so they have someone there for them because I'm praying I have a gay little boy one day."

No comments:

Post a Comment