Friday, June 28, 2013

Lil Scrappy to Lecture Young Adults on Drug Use & Consequences

Lil Scrappy to Lecture Young Adults on Drug Use & Consequences

Reality star rapper Lil Scrappy wants to be a role model. The Atlanta artist dodged jail time by going to rehab for marijuana, and now that he's out, he wants to share his sobriety story with teens. After completing the 30-day program, Scrap claims he's truly a changed man.
Scrappy was still on probation when he allegedly failed a drug test, and was faced with either serving the rest of his probation time in jail, or going to rehab. He went to rehab, and now wants to share his unique experiences with the young world.
"I feel really blessed to have had the opportunity to address the reasons for my addictions," Lil Scrappy told RumorFix. "I took my treatment very seriously and met the challenges presented to me. I'm a changed man for the better. Kids need to know the consequences of their actions. The kids can learn from my mistakes along with my road to recovery."

No comments:

Post a Comment